Welcome to Teacher Space. Scroll down the right margin to discover hundreds of quality, teaching and learning links for mainstream and special education teachers.

Friday, January 16, 2009

Twiggle Magazine

Hi Everyone,

I have just spent the day searching for information to add to our new class blog. During my surfing I found a link to this great new online magazine called 'Twiggle Magazine' It is a monthly publication; the first edition was published in October 2008. it is geared toward northern hemisphere students but has a lot to offer us southern hemesphere dwellers too! It is packed full of games and information and has loads of great links to really worthwhile sites. I will be checking in each month and encouraging the kids in my class to visit the site regularly. I like the idea of providing the kids with a site that they can look forward to visiting each month, knowing there will be a 'secret' new topic to explore. The current issue has a polar bear focus, with environmental themes woven through it. Well worth a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universal Design for Learning

A is for Autism F is for Friend - Video