Welcome to Teacher Space. Scroll down the right margin to discover hundreds of quality, teaching and learning links for mainstream and special education teachers.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Curriculum Ideas - Coxhoe Primary School Site

Hi Everyone,
I have just stumbled upon the Coxhoe Primary School Site in Durham (UK ) and I would have to say it is one of the best school sites I have ever seen. I am going to spend hours checking this out. The curriculum links are amazing. As you can see by clicking on the picture above, they cover almost everything and the layout is very easy to use. If you visit, send them an email telling them how good their site is. I certainly will be. If you missed the last two links, click here to visit the site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universal Design for Learning

A is for Autism F is for Friend - Video