Welcome to Teacher Space. Scroll down the right margin to discover hundreds of quality, teaching and learning links for mainstream and special education teachers.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Little Fingers

Hi Everyone,
I have spent almost the whole day setting up my blog for this year and looking for resources to plan activities for Semester 1. I came across the Little Fingers web site during the late afternoon. It has 12 free game resources for Junior classes covering a broad range of curriculum areas and an E- Store where you can buy games and download them to your system. I filed it under the' Sites we Love' section of our student blog today because I know that my class will have fun exploring the free section of the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universal Design for Learning

A is for Autism F is for Friend - Video