Welcome to Teacher Space. Scroll down the right margin to discover hundreds of quality, teaching and learning links for mainstream and special education teachers.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Watson School of Education - Dr Jeff Ertzberger



Hi everyone,
I am giving a presentation on how to make better and more regular use of Interactive Whiteboards ( IWB's) on the 27th of this month and I have been looking through some of the ready made resources, that I have downloaded from the Net, over the past few years.
I love it when I find web sites that save me loads of work and the Watson School of Education site is one of them.
My favourite area is the PowerPoint section and particularly Jeff''s collection of seasonal timers which are free to download from his site. There are some amazing quiz games such as 'Robie Knows' which can be customised to suit a variety of domains and differentiated to suit a wide range of ability levels.
The site caters for the needs of special education, pre-school, primary and secondary teachers and students and the products are very easy to use.
If you are looking for more ways to save time an maximise IWB use, scroll down the right margin of the blog to find an extensive link list of ready made activites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universal Design for Learning

A is for Autism F is for Friend - Video