Welcome to Teacher Space. Scroll down the right margin to discover hundreds of quality, teaching and learning links for mainstream and special education teachers.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Free Children's Stories.com - Daniel Errico



Hi Everyone,

I received this email from Daniel Errico this morning.


Dear Sue,
My name is Daniel Errico and I'm owner of the site
freechildrenstories.com. I've been reading up on your Teacher Space and Junior Crew Book Shelf sites and enjoyed them.
If you have any interest, my site offers free stories for kids and includes a fully illustrated and narrated online storybook, The Journey of the Noble Gnarble. Hope all is well. Thanks,

Daniel Errico

Daniel's site is terrific for recreational reading, as well as a fabulous resource for teachers wanting to encourage students to write and illustrate their own stories. I know a few art teachers who would definately use the site to teach story telling through art. Go and check it out for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universal Design for Learning

A is for Autism F is for Friend - Video