- An understanding of how and why this blog was created
- Knowledge of how blogs can be used to motivate and facilitate learning experiences for a variety of audiences.
- Access to thousands of web links to use in their own classrooms
- A desire to engage in teaching and learning activities that are possibly outside of their usual ICT experience
- A new way to develop world wide professional and personal learning networks specific to their own needs
- Courage to try something outside of their comfort zone
- Inspiration to go alongside students and teachers who need extra support to achieve learning outcomes.
I Knew Encouraging Oral Reading Fluency Was Important, But I Didn’t Realize It Was This Important…. - I’ve known that helping students – both those proficient in English and English Language Learners – develop their oral reading fluency was important and ha...
1 hour ago