- An understanding of how and why this blog was created
- Knowledge of how blogs can be used to motivate and facilitate learning experiences for a variety of audiences.
- Access to thousands of web links to use in their own classrooms
- A desire to engage in teaching and learning activities that are possibly outside of their usual ICT experience
- A new way to develop world wide professional and personal learning networks specific to their own needs
- Courage to try something outside of their comfort zone
- Inspiration to go alongside students and teachers who need extra support to achieve learning outcomes.
New & Updated: Recommendations For Who To Follow On Twitter In 2018 - For years, I’ve used Storify to collect my weekly posts of “Best Tweets” and my annual list of who to follow on Twitter. Unfortunately, today Storify annou...
13 hours ago