- An understanding of how and why this blog was created
- Knowledge of how blogs can be used to motivate and facilitate learning experiences for a variety of audiences.
- Access to thousands of web links to use in their own classrooms
- A desire to engage in teaching and learning activities that are possibly outside of their usual ICT experience
- A new way to develop world wide professional and personal learning networks specific to their own needs
- Courage to try something outside of their comfort zone
- Inspiration to go alongside students and teachers who need extra support to achieve learning outcomes.
I’ve Found These Decent Online Exercises To Teach Paraphrasing – Can You Suggest More? - This afternoon, I was searching for some online exercises to reinforce the idea of paraphrasing with English Language Learners (I want to add them to The B...
3 hours ago