Welcome to Teacher Space. Scroll down the right margin to discover hundreds of quality, teaching and learning links for mainstream and special education teachers.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Zac Browser

I love to visit the Blog Teachers Love Smart Boards. I find so many great applications there to use with my class. I received an email today from the author of the site, James Hollis, telling me about this site. If you are working with children with an ASD or very young children, with or without a disability this is definitely a site for you. It is designed to help students navigate around the web easily and has lots of fantastic sites accessible through the free program download. I am so impressed! Click on the picture to follow the link. Make sure you visit Teachers Love Smart Boards too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universal Design for Learning

A is for Autism F is for Friend - Video