Welcome to Teacher Space. Scroll down the right margin to discover hundreds of quality, teaching and learning links for mainstream and special education teachers.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Education.com

Hi Everyone,
I have spent most of today writing individual learning plans for two of my students. Both kids have life skills as a priority goal for this term. I decided to have a look on the net for life skills sites to support their learning and I came across this great site which offers so much more than I was looking for. Education.com is an online magazine for teachers. It is definitely going to be one of my professional reading sources and I would strongly suggest that you add it to your favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universal Design for Learning

A is for Autism F is for Friend - Video