Welcome to Teacher Space. Scroll down the right margin to discover hundreds of quality, teaching and learning links for mainstream and special education teachers.

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Leadership Lessons from a Dancing Guy



I am a teaching and learning Coach in schools, working alongside teachers with students on the autism spectrum.
Over the past 30 years we have moved from a system that favoured institutionalising people on the spectrum, to including all people with a disability in mainstream life.
I think that is amazing!
Not all of the teachers I work with agree with me.
My 18 year old son, a veteran of dinner table conversations regarding the frustrations of my day, sent me a link to this fantastic video which made me laugh and motivated me to keep forging ahead.
Thanks so much to every first follower in every school I have ever visited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universal Design for Learning

A is for Autism F is for Friend - Video