Welcome to Teacher Space. Scroll down the right margin to discover hundreds of quality, teaching and learning links for mainstream and special education teachers.

Monday, August 16, 2010

Cooking for Engineers - Easy Visual Recipes


Hi Everyone,
My friend, Angela put me on to this fantastic website today. It's a cooking site! Move over Master Chef - here comes the 'Cooking Engineers'! I know that I will use this site regularly with older students I work with. The recipes are beautifully, visually represented with photographs and presented in a step by step, easy to read manner. Check out that egg! All of the images on this site are like that!
Click on the printer friendly version for a visually, clutter free look.
Now, what am I going to cook first?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Universal Design for Learning

A is for Autism F is for Friend - Video