Welcome to Teacher Space. Scroll down the right margin to discover hundreds of quality, teaching and learning links for mainstream and special education teachers.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Sheppard Software


Hi Everyone,
My thanks go out to to Jill from Wodonga West Primary School, for introducing me to the Sheppard Software website.
Sheppard Software is another one of those fantastic mixed theme and ability sites that will appeal to early years and primary teachers because it offers a range of activities covering all of the key learning domains.
I love it because it will provide me with loads of activities for my students on the autism spectrum with special interests in environmental and health topics.
Children in Jill's classroom were having a marvelous time completing learning activities based on food chains when I dropped into their classroom for a visit on Friday. Click on the picture to check out the site for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universal Design for Learning

A is for Autism F is for Friend - Video