- A teacher information book which provides general information, key statistics and some very practical suggestions to create welcoming classrooms.
- A series of 15 curriculum Units providing practical and engaging classroom activities from Prep to Year 8.
- A CD -ROM containing all of the documents in the folder as PDF files.
- A DVD which showcases the perspectives and lived experiences of a school principal, a parent and students across a range of age groups.
- A train the trainer module, that provides teachers and schools with support regarding the practical application of the kit in their teaching and learning programs.
To download the full kit and preview the DVD, visit The office for Disability website. If you are a Victorian school teacher, ask where your kit has been stored and take the time to review it or better still, complete the training modules, which are fully PD accredited.