Welcome to Teacher Space. Scroll down the right margin to discover hundreds of quality, teaching and learning links for mainstream and special education teachers.

Monday, December 8, 2008

My Wild Self!


Hi Everyone,

if you are looking for something that is good fun to do, build your 'Wild self' by clicking on the underlined words. It only takes a few minutes to put together a wild character and they can be saved as a desk top or print screened to turn it into a photograph. Those of you with more technology savvy might like to tell me how else it might be saved. I am on a very steep leaning curve! I think that my wild self fits in well with our class themes for this term. Follow the links to Room 13 if you would like to see what we have been up . Yes , I have finally figured out how to use hyperlinks! Thanks to all those people who have been trying to educate me. I take a while to catch on, but I expect that I will go into a hyperlink frenzy now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universal Design for Learning

A is for Autism F is for Friend - Video