Welcome to Teacher Space. Scroll down the right margin to discover hundreds of quality, teaching and learning links for mainstream and special education teachers.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Cyber Visit to Room 102

Hi Everyone,
I went to visit Room 102 today They had some great language links on their blog which I have copied into my 'language links' area. Thanks for the tip Mary Ellen. If you would like to visit Room 102 just click on this link:
http://teacher102.edublogs.org/
The 'Browser Books' Link is my favourite because it is great for Early Years kids and fantastic for students with special needs. I think I have now read every book! One of the best features of the site is that it can be a read yourself or a read too activity.
My other great revelation today was that if you click on the eyes on the 'Looky Book ' site the text will enlarge and can be read on a small screen or interactive whiteboard. Thanks again Mary Ellen! I am still a bit hesitant at this stage of my ICT development to just click on things randomly to see what happens, but most of the time it doesn't even occur to me to click on things! My teenage son thinks I am incredibly ignorant on these matters, but at least I am trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universal Design for Learning

A is for Autism F is for Friend - Video