Welcome to Teacher Space. Scroll down the right margin to discover hundreds of quality, teaching and learning links for mainstream and special education teachers.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

What is Twitter - How can I use it?


What is Twitter? - Explania

Hi Everyone,
Jennifer ( my Twitter mentor) has taken me on a crash course in Twitter this week.
I am definitely hooked but need to find a way to keep it manageable.
I have a busy online life as it is!
I have decided to use Twitter to post links, to all the professional reading that I do online, during the week.
If you would like to see what I've been reading all you need to do is join Twitter and look for me under the user ID : Teachersspace
Jennifer has also introduced me to a sensational site called Bitly, which shortens website links. This is a very handy site to have access to, when you have a lot to say and need to say it in 140 characters or less.
I'm already plotting how I might use this tool to encourage reluctant writers with language disorders...?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universal Design for Learning

A is for Autism F is for Friend - Video