Welcome to Teacher Space. Scroll down the right margin to discover hundreds of quality, teaching and learning links for mainstream and special education teachers.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Messy Art - Teacher's TV

Junior Crew Virtual Gallery



Teacher's TV


Hi Everyone,

I am a very big fan of Teacher's TV. During the school holidays I love to sit up in bed with my lap top on my lap and watch their latest videos while sipping coffee. Today I watched some of their art videos.

I am not art trained but love to teach it. The videos give me some great ideas but also provide me with the technical knowledge I need to teach well.

Teacher's TV has a range of filters so that you can search for videos that relate to your setting. They have some fantastic resources for mainstream and special education teachers.
If you would like to check out what my class has been working on lately just click on the Virtual Gallery Link.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent article - thanks! It seems that you have answered the best related to the Topic with all best example as well... Thanks again for spreading the good work in the Society ...

    Have fun!

    Regards,

    Online Tutor

    ReplyDelete

Universal Design for Learning

A is for Autism F is for Friend - Video