Welcome to Teacher Space. Scroll down the right margin to discover hundreds of quality, teaching and learning links for mainstream and special education teachers.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Kidsnumbers.com


Hi Everyone,

I was visiting Paul 's blog Free Resources on the Net for Special Education yesterday. I explored a site that he had recommended called Kidsnumbers.com. It is a maths site that uses great visuals to give kids practise and teaching in the area of the 4 operations. it even has a selection of songs to go with each topic area. I haven't had a chance to explore all of the site which includes other key learning areas yet but I will be using the multiplication games in my classroom on Monday. Thanks for the tip Paul. Click on the links or on the picture to explore both sites yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universal Design for Learning

A is for Autism F is for Friend - Video