Welcome to Teacher Space. Scroll down the right margin to discover hundreds of quality, teaching and learning links for mainstream and special education teachers.

Monday, January 26, 2009

Free Interactive Whiteboard Resources

Hi Everyone,
I am still getting ready to start the school year, so I have been slowly working through my 'Interactive Whiteboard Links', re-familiarising myself with the free materials there. You will find those links in the right margin of the blog. 'Teacher Led' is a new find. I am going to use their alphabet and spelling games in my classroom this semester. The programs are very easy to use and there are a wide range of activities. The site has a number of maths applications that I will also be using. If you would like to check it out for yourself just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Universal Design for Learning

A is for Autism F is for Friend - Video